We put a large emphasis on the needs of our clients.
We do not simply sell a property but also keep a good relationship with our clients after signing the sales contract to help them with the upcoming challenges of their new life in Spain (e.g. insurance, school, different permits, renovation, establishing a company).
Currently we have business relationships with 180 real estate developers and 250 real estate agencies throughout the country.
Our founder member is responsible for legal counselling and legal representation which ensure the legal safety of our clients.
We offer after sale services for those properties including short term rental and property management.
All of our services are supported with references and recommendations from our satisfied clients.
What we do
1. Properties for sale
You can choose between new constructions or pre-owned properties.
Our services include all-round administration such as:
- property presentation
- title deed check before reservation
- preparation of the reservation contract
- preparation of the sales contract
- registration with utility providers
- license from authorities
- renovation, change of furniture
We have professional relationships with many Spanish banks, we always look for the best loan deals for our clients.
3. N.I.E. number, bank accounts, tourist tax number
We help our client to get the NIE number = (Número de Identidad de Extranjero – Spanish identification number) which is necessary for the property purchase.
The N.I.E. number is a one page document with full name, birth date and place, nationality.
In addition, we also help our clients to open bank accounts and manage the process of applying for the tourist tax number which is necessary to rent out a given property.
4. Establishment of company
If you would like to establish a company in Spain you can choose between the followings:
- Self-employment (Autonomo)
- Limited partnership (Sociedad Comanditaria)
- Limited Liability Company (Sociedad de Responsabilidad Limitada – S.L.)
- Public Limited Company (Sociedad Anonima – S.A.)
- Joint Undertaking (Comunidad de bienses)
- General Partnership (Sociedad Colectiva)
We have all the necessary knowledge to guide you throughout the process and help you to find the most appropriate option based on your needs.
5. Notary and lawyer services
We have a close relationship with multiple notary offices and we have a lawyer in our team to help you with the following:
- Sales contract
- Donation/Gift contract
- Power of attorney